16 scallop shells
1 teaspoon sugar
¼ teaspoon finely grated ginger
2 teaspoons oyster sauce
1 teaspoon lime juice
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 tsp lime zest
1/8 tsp wasabi
Place scallops, pepper, sugar, ginger, oyster sauce, garlic, lime zest and wasabi in a bowl, gently toss, cover and place in the fridge for 20minutes (do not add the lime juice as the acid will start to cook scallops).
- Turn combination steam oven to full steam 80c
- Clean scallop shells under running water.
- Place scallop shells onto a baking tray, place one scallop in each shell.
- Add lime juice to marinade, pour a teaspoon into each scallop shell.
- Steam at 80°C for 6 minutes.
- Serve hot in shell.
Serve 4 scallops on a plate, with rocket salad in the centre, drizzle with extra sauce.