Combination steam oven recipe, Mozzarella, beetroot and tomato tart
1 piece puff pastry
2 cooked whole beetroot
2 heirloom tomato
8Tb Mozzarella cheese
2Tb grated parmesan cheese
4 sprigs parsley
1Tb balsamic vinegar
2Tb olive oil
- Preheat combination steam oven to 180oC, quarter steam and heat /25% humidity.
- Slice the tomato in half and in half again, cut each wedge into 3 pieces.
- Slice the beetroot in half and in half again, cut each wedge into 3 pieces, the beetroot should be the same size as the tomato.
- Line a large baking sheet with baking paper and spray with oil spray.
- Cut Pastry into 8 even rectangular pieces, place onto bake sheet. Leave a 1cm edge on the pastry, place 1Tb mozzarella cheese and 1tsp parmesan cheese, layer beetroot, tomato, beetroot, tomato, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated combination steam oven for 15minutes.
- Finely chop parsley and shallot, place into a small bowl, add 2Tb olive oil and 1Tb balsamic vinegar, stir to combine.
- Drizzle tarts with dressing; serve with a side salad if desired. Tarts can be made into other shapes if desired.