This dish is a super healthy and nutritious meal. Salmon is full of protein and health fats and peas are carbohydrate rich and full of fibre. Peas have a slight sweetness which compliments salmon.
2/4 cup (100grams) peas, frozen are fine
2 sage leaves or 1 sprig dill
1 pinch lemon pepper seasoning
2 small lemon wedges
- Pre heat combination steam oven/steam oven to full steam 100C.
- Sprinkle salmon with lemon pepper seasoning, sprinkle peas with salt and pepper.
- Place peas into a small oven proof dish, place salmon on top, place your choice of herb on top of salmon.
- Steam for 8minutes, for a medium cooked salmon.
- Serve salmon on a bed of peas with a lemon wedge